Sell Your Stuff
Here's how it works:
1. You will be asked to provide details about your item on a Google Form, including photos and a picture of the size tag. Quote your selling price as well. We'll review the information and get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
2. Make sure your item is in original condition and has not been damaged or repaired. If there are any defects or issues, please let us know ahead of time.
3. If you agree to the quoted price, you will need to send us the item at our provided address. Please make sure to package it securely and include any necessary documentation.
4. Once we receive the item, our team will inspect it to ensure that it is authentic and in the condition described. If everything checks out, we will transfer payment to your provided banking details within 10 to 15 business days.
5. If the item is found to be damaged or not as described, we may need to adjust the quoted price or return the item to you at your expense.
Click here to view the selling form.
Overall, this process aims to be transparent and straightforward, while still providing adequate protection for both the seller and the buyer. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask.